June 13, 2013
2013 Stormwater Workshop
Sponsored by the Michiana Stormwater Partnership, from 8:30 am to noon. For more information please click here Stormwater Workshop Flyer FINAL 050813.pdf
July 3, 2013
St Joseph County SWCD presents "Frog" Jumping at the St Joseph County 4-H Fair
Bring your kids, grandkids, or any other youth you may know to our "Frog" Jumping Contest! (Don't worry, no real frogs will be used!) This will be a fun competition/ learning activity for youth ages 4-17 years and fun for spectators too.
Where: The Nature Center Area, St Joseph County 4-H fairgrounds
When: July 3, 2013. Registration starts at 12:00 pm and closes at 12:45 pm.
1:00 pm Contest begins
3:30 pm Awards presented
11/14/12: On November 14, 2012, our office relocated to the Plymouth USDA Service Center, along with USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) of St. Joseph County.
We joined 4+ More Agencies at:
Plymouth Service Center
2903 Gary Drive, Ste 1
Plymouth, IN 46563
Phone: 574-936-2024 Ext. 4
The 6 Agencies that are now located at the Plymouth Service Center are:
- St. Joseph County Soil & Water Conservation District
- Marshall County Soil & Water Conservation District
- USDA-USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) of St. Joseph County
- USDA-USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) of Marshall County
- USDA Farm Service Agency (FSA) of St. Joseph County *
- USDA Farm Service Agency (FSA) of Marshall County *
* Technically, the FSA's of St. Joseph and Marshall County have MERGED, with the same staff serving BOTH counties.